COVID-19 reopening update
Huntly Swimming Pool is open.
Comprehensive risk assessments have been conducted and control measures put in place in line with Government guidance, the Council’s Health and Safety team and Industry best practice.
Some of these include screens, sanitiser, one-way systems, enhanced cleaning regimes and spacing out of high traffic areas.
As guidance is updated, we review our procedures to increase the offering we can.
Some useful information prior to visiting our facility can be found below:
- Online booking is essential for every session. Booking can be completed at home by visiting Sport and Physical Activity Booking
- Customers are asked to pay online however if there are difficulties, we can accept contactless card payments on site. No cash is currently being accepted.
- Not all our activities can run due to level restrictions, however as soon as we can run an activity we will and we will advertise it using our social media platforms.
- Masks must be worn whilst moving through our facilities but can be removed during participation.
- Huntly Pool is currently operating the use of showers, ensuring 2m social distancing.
- Questions regarding swimming lessons to be sent to email@example.com
- Please go to the timetable page to see session times.
- You can book 6 days in advance so please ensure you are ready and set up with your log in and PIN.
- If you have forgotten your pin reminders can be sent to you directly online by using the forgotten my pin/password function. If you are still having problems getting your member ID or PIN, please Contact Us and they will be able to get you set up. You can access your PIN or ID here: Forgotten PIN or ID
- Huntly Swimming Pool has a full range of disability access for our customers. We have a poolside hoist and also a changing bench and hoist in our dedicated disabled changing room. If you would like more information please Contact Us and a facility staff member will get in touch with you to talk you through what we have.
If you have any further questions, please Contact Us.