Join us as we open the doors for our summer season
After a bumper 2018 season, the iconic art deco Olympic-sized pool is set to open its doors on Saturday 25th May with a full summer programme. Built in the 1930's the pool is the focal point of Stonehaven’s summer and is one of only two remaining open air pools of its era operating in Scotland.
This unique venue has something for everyone including:
- Huge Olympic-sized, 50m long pool and lido
- Clean sea water @ 29oC - that's 84oF
- Sheltered sun terraces, often warmer than the Med!
- Fun sessions for kids, paddling pool for under-8s
- Quiet swims and lane swimming sessions
- Midnight swims - swim beneath the stars to disco music
- On site cafe, lots of FREE parking
Find Out More